Jordan Moulds is a Senior Associate at Karas LLP. He is experienced in complex commercial litigation and associated legal and factual investigations.
Jordan specialises in litigation arising out of major corporate collapses, frequently involving claims against directors, auditors and bankers for civil fraud, breach of directors’ duties, and professional negligence.
Jordan commenced his legal career at Lipman Karas in Adelaide in 2016 before moving to Hong Kong. During his legal studies, he also gained experience working for a firm of insolvency professionals, which enables him to better understand issues from clients’ perspective.
Jordan has intermediate proficiency in spoken Chinese Mandarin and written Chinese.
Carlyle Capital Corporation
Represented the liquidators of Carlyle Capital Corporation in claims arising from the collapse of a US$22 billion listed RMBS investment fund in the Channel Islands and United States.
Ocean Grand Group
Represented the liquidators of a Hong Kong-listed company in claims against a global accounting firm for audit negligence.
Galleria (Hong Kong) Limited
Represented the liquidators of Galleria in claims against the Hong Kong branch of a global bank for dishonest assistance, knowing receipt and fraudulent trading.
Hing Yip Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
Represented the liquidators of a company in the Hong Kong-listed Ocean Grand Group in claims against the company’s former aluminium trading partners for dishonest assistance and knowing receipt.
China Forestry Holdings Co Ltd
Represented the liquidators of a Hong Kong-listed holding company of a group purporting to own extensive timber plantations in Mainland China, in audit negligence claims for amounts exceeding US$100 million against China Forestry’s former auditor.
- Senior Associate, Karas LLP (2021)
- Registered Foreign Lawyer (SA), Lipman Karas (HK) (2017)
- Associate, Lipman Karas (Adelaide) (2017)
- Clerk, Lipman Karas (Adelaide) (2016-2017)
- Insolvency Consultant, Anthony Matthews & Associates (2014-2016)
- University of South Australia, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (2017)
- College of Law, Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (2017)
- High Court of Hong Kong 2021
- Registered Foreign Lawyer (Hong Kong) 2017
- Supreme Court of South Australia 2017